Today is THE DAY!
The day I finally find the courage to launch my blog … woot woot 🎉🎊🎈🍾
Let me clarify. I don’t mean courage as in physical bravery. I mean social courage – to not conform to the expectations of others, and express my opinions and preferences without checking to see if they are in line with everyone else’s.
We live in an opinionated world and what I think of Playa Del Carmen may not be what someone else thinks of it, and that’s okay. I did not create this blog to change minds and persuade, but to express, share, collaborate and connect with others.
A little about me…. 🐕 ☕ 🛍 ✈ 🏖 📷
- I quit my job to start my own business with my husband
- Dog lover that would one day like to live in a house with a huge backyard where I can foster and shelter dogs
- Ambitious goal digger that likes to challenge the status quo
- Travel addict and a shopaholic that never has anything to wear
- Blood type is coffee
- Obsessed with taking pictures and spending hours editing them in Lightroom
If you have any questions or if there is anything that you would like me to post/write about – let me know. Don’t be a stranger 🧡
Check out my Instagram page ➡ endlessdaydram_